..Wedding Anniversary..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

..Qaseh Qistina..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

want me or need me???

If you guys have watched Nanny McPhee on ASTRO or maybe when it was in the cinema a few years back, the lines below may sound familiar.

If you do not want me, but you need me, I’ll stay.

If you want me but you no longer need me, then I’ll have to go.

Those lines really caught my attention and I’d to re-run them a few times in my head in order to understand what Nanny McPhee meant with those words. However, it wasn’t until the story ended that I finally understood.

So, wat’s my reason of putting the lines here?

I don’t really know why.. I just love them.

In a real love-life situation it’s rather sad to have someone who only wants you but doesn’t need you.

No comments: